B2B – Young Leader Training Week Info:
Dates: January 22-26, 2018
Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
More info coming soon.
One week ’emerging leaders training’ for those involved in leading teams, staffing DTS or simply desiring to grow in leadership skills.
Who Should Attend a B2B?
It’s an intensive time set aside for anyone who wants to have their leadership potential explode into reality! It’s designed for those who have a desire to grow as a leader themselves in order to equip others. Whether you have been leading a team in the city for a few years, stepping into staffing a DTS, or on staff in some other capacity, you are welcome. Come to grow, come to go!
What’s Involved in the Training?
The B2B training will give you practical steps to develop you as a leader. There will be an interactive teaching style with many types of groups used for maximum learning. Peer groups, mentoring groups with experienced leaders, one to one help in dealing with issues, times of worship, ministry and experiencing God together. Altogether it will add up to a leadership experience that will impart values as well as lots of content.
What are the Key Themes?
- The Starting Point – My passion for God, and passion to Go.
- Me as a Leader – How my personality and gifting work together with others to produce a dynamic team
- My Character as a Foundation – Identifying some of the qualities necessary to follow in Jesus’ footsteps
- How I Can Help Others to Grow – Basics in mentoring and discipling
- My Task in Getting the Job Done – The skills and anointing needed to develop an effective team and strategise an effective fruitful ministry